Privacy and Cookies
Navigate Privacy and Cookies
1. What information we collect and how
All information is collected lawfully through our catalogue ordering procedure and is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order. Riaflex Limited do not hold onto any payment card information; the information is passed through a secure server to WorldPay or PayPal who handle all transactions.
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your IP address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureaus, SagePay. For more information on SagePay policies please refer to thier websites SagePay
2. What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we will pass your details (name, address and postcode) to another organisation to supply/deliver products);
- If you have registered an account then in certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase and will also have the option to opt out of further communications within the given communication.
Riaflex Limited does not disclose buyers' information to third parties under any circumstances.
3. Your rights
We only hold customer records for as long they are needed for the purpose they were collected. You can request us to disclose all details held about you at any time, and for us to delete these records. In order to receive such information please contact us and provide your full name, address and contact information.
4. General website use
This web site is owned and operated by Riaflex Limited and is made available to you in accordance with the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
6. Service availability
We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
8. Limitation of liability
Our liability, and the liability of our third party suppliers, for any loss or damage suffered by you as the result of your use of this site is limited to your actual direct damages and, except in the case of fraud, excludes any loss of future earnings, profit or prospects or any consequential or speculative loss. As required by law, this exclusion does not extend to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
10. Governing law
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
Join Our Mailing List
Join Now for Special Offers